Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Monday Night Shoot

Last night our photography class went shooting in downtown Winston-Salem. Gotta say that we need to do that more often, it was so much fun. Really cold but thats the way I like it. I shot film all night so its iffy as to how they will come out. Chad let me borrow a couple of lenses and a flash. If these turn out well I may start shooting with my Nikon N80 more. All in all I think it was a great trip to really mesh the group tighter once again. We need to start our own camera club and schedule a monthly group shoot.
As for my film, I went by WalGreens this morning to get four rolls developed and the lady behind the counter was like "I don't know how to do negatives only." With that said I will take my business else where.

1 comment:

Mommy2Brennan&Blaine said...

ha ha ha, you should have came with us to Boone!